Error: dynamodb streams missing events
What's Causing This Error
This error message indicates an issue with the DynamoDB Streams feature.
Specifically, it indicates that events are missing from the stream. This can happen if the DynamoDB Streams feature is not enabled for the table, if the stream's buffer is full and unable to accept new events, or if there is a bug or an issue with the stream's configuration.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, check that the DynamoDB Streams feature is enabled for the table. You can enable streams on a table using the AWS Management Console, the AWS CLI, or the SDKs.
You can also check the stream's buffer and ensure it is not full. If the buffer is full, you can increase its size. You can check the stream configuration by running the following command:
aws dynamodb describe-table --table-name
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb atomic counter not working
- DynamoDB Invalid UpdateExpression Syntax Error Token
- DynamoDB parameter validation failed
- dynamodb type custid is not supported
- dynamodb unable to parse base64 string
- dynamodb global secondary index not working
- dynamodb the parameter cannot be converted to a numeric value
- dynamodb condition does not exist
- dynamodb local could not load credentials from any providers
- could not load profile default dynamodb
- validationsettings are not supported for 'dynamodb' endpoint
- does not support attribute type arn aws dynamodb
- dynamodb system errors metric
- dynamodb table not exists
- DynamoDB type item is not supported
Tired of switching accounts and regions? Use Dynobase.
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase