Error: could not load profile default dynamodb
What's Causing This Error
This error may occur when the
default AWS profile has not been configured on your local computer.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve the error, configure the
default AWS profile by running the command shown below.
Provide the Access Key, Secret Access Key, Output Data Format and the AWS Region of the IAM User that you've configured.
Afterwards, execute the SDK method.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb connection timeout
- could not unmarshal the value dynamodb
- ImportError: No module named boto3 (DynamoDB)
- AWS DynamoDB CredentialsError: Missing credentials in config
- dynamodb query key condition not supported
- could not unconvert attribute dynamodb
- aws lambda dynamodb nodejs not working after few puts
- is not authorized to perform dynamodb:* on resource
- dynamodb: one or more parameter values were invalid: type mismatch for index key
- aws.dynamodb.documentclient is not a constructor
- AWS DynamoDB errors ResourceNotFoundException
- name key is not defined dynamodb
- DynamoDB - The Security Token Included In The Request Is Invalid
- lambda function not triggering from dynamodb
- KMS Key Access Denied Error DynamoDB