Error: could not load profile default dynamodb
What's Causing This Error
This error may occur when the
default AWS profile has not been configured on your local computer.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve the error, configure the
default AWS profile by running the command shown below.
Provide the Access Key, Secret Access Key, Output Data Format and the AWS Region of the IAM User that you've configured.
Afterwards, execute the SDK method.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- ConfigError: Missing region in config
- AWS CLI DynamoDB Error Parsing Parameter
- cannot find module 'dynamodb-doc'
- dynamodb: one or more parameter values were invalid: type mismatch for index key
- DynamoDB scan filter expression not working
- a bytes-like object is required not binary dynamodb
- accessdeniedexception dynamodb
- DynamoDB batch write is not working
- dynamodb validation error detected
- dynamodb ttl not deleting / erasing items
- dynamodb list_append returns true but does not work
- dynamodb index does not exist
- dynamodb getItem() is not a function
- DynamoDB Network Error: self signed certificate in chain
- dynamodb put fail if exists