Error: could not load profile default dynamodb
What's Causing This Error
This error may occur when the
default AWS profile has not been configured on your local computer.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve the error, configure the
default AWS profile by running the command shown below.
Provide the Access Key, Secret Access Key, Output Data Format and the AWS Region of the IAM User that you've configured.
Afterwards, execute the SDK method.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb streams missing events
- KMS Key Access Denied Error DynamoDB
- AWS DynamoDB errors ResourceNotFoundException
- dynamodb attribute does not exist
- dynamodb cannot assign requested address
- DynamoDB Error Message KeyError item is not JSON serializable
- dynamodb local unable to locate credentials
- dynamodb condition does not exist
- dynamodb list_append returns true but does not work
- error updating dynamodb table time to live
- dynamodb the table does not have the specified index
- boto3 dynamodb unable to locate credentials
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
- dynamodb-admin is not recognized as an internal or external command
- dynamodb local could not load credentials from any providers
Login to the AWS Console less. Use Dynobase.
Start your 7-day free trial today
© 2023 Dynobase