Error: DynamoDB GetItem no item
What's Causing This Error
This error is caused when retrieving an item from a DynamoDB table using the
get_item() function, but the item does not exist in the table with the primary key value specified in the request.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, you can take the following steps:
- Verify that the primary key value specified in the request is correct and exists in the table.
- Check the primary key value by using the scan() or query() operation to retrieve all items in the table and verify whether the item you are trying to retrieve is present in the table.
- Ensure that the primary key value passed in the request matches the primary key schema defined in the table.
- If the item is not present in the table, you can insert it.
- If you need to ensure that the item is present in the table before performing any operation, you can use
ConsistentReadparameter set to True.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB is not showing all columns
- DynamoDB delete fails
- is not authorized to perform dynamodb:* on resource
- DynamoDB table not updating
- dynamodb cannot create preexisting table
- dynamodb put function not working
- DynamoDB attribute not empty
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
- DynamoDB cannot delete the table
- dynamodb list_append if_not_exists not working
- DynamoDB ConditionExpression not working
- DynamoDB type item is not supported
- sls dynamodb install not working
- dynamodb unknown error
- accessdeniedexception dynamodb
© 2023 Dynobase