Error: DynamoDB GetItem no item
What's Causing This Error
This error is caused when retrieving an item from a DynamoDB table using the
get_item() function, but the item does not exist in the table with the primary key value specified in the request.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, you can take the following steps:
- Verify that the primary key value specified in the request is correct and exists in the table.
- Check the primary key value by using the scan() or query() operation to retrieve all items in the table and verify whether the item you are trying to retrieve is present in the table.
- Ensure that the primary key value passed in the request matches the primary key schema defined in the table.
- If the item is not present in the table, you can insert it.
- If you need to ensure that the item is present in the table before performing any operation, you can use
ConsistentReadparameter set to True.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB throttling error
- DynamoDB Internal Server Error
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- dynamodb no range key value present
- dynamodb index does not exist
- can't pickle thread.lock objects typeerror boto3 python dynamodb
- ExpressionAttributeValues contains invalid value: One or more parameter values were invalid: An AttributeValue may not contain an empty string
- validationsettings are not supported for 'dynamodb' endpoint
- AWS DynamoDB CredentialsError: Missing credentials in config
- ConfigError: Missing region in config
- error retrieving dynamodb table item serializationexception
- lambda function not triggering from dynamodb
- DynamoDB Delete Method Not Working For The First Time
- dynamodb query is not null
- DynamoDB No Regionendpoint Or Serviceurl Configured
Login to the AWS Console less. Use Dynobase.
First 7 days are on us. No strings attached.
© 2023 Dynobase