Error: can't pickle thread.lock objects typeerror boto3 python dynamodb
What's Causing This Error
This error message indicates an issue with pickling an object when using the
Boto3 library for Python to interact with DynamoDB. Specifically, it suggests that the pickled object is a thread lock object and cannot be pickled. This can happen if the code tries to pickle a thread lock object and pass it as an argument to a Boto3 function, which is not supported.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, check the code that is trying to pickle the thread lock object and remove it or replace it with a different object that can be pickled.
Thread lock objects are typically used for synchronizing access to shared resources in multi-threaded code. Therefore, Instead of pickling the lock object, you can use a different synchronization mechanism, like a semaphore or a condition variable.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb net scan condition or not working
- ImportError: No module named boto3 (DynamoDB)
- dynamodb-admin command not found
- DynamoDB local is not available for stage dev
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
- DynamoDB Key element does not match the schema
- ProvisionedThroughputExceededException DynamoDB
- dynamodb throttle error code
- sls dynamodb install not working
- One or more parameter values were invalid: some AttributeDefinitions are not used
- DynamoDB Invalid UpdateExpression Syntax Error Token
- dynamodb update fail if not exists
- ValidationException: Invalid KeyConditionExpression: Attribute name is a reserved keyword;
- dynamodb no range key value present
- DynamoDB Internal Server Error