What's Causing This Error
This error message indicates an issue with pickling an object when using the
Boto3 library for Python to interact with DynamoDB. Specifically, it suggests that the pickled object is a thread lock object and cannot be pickled. This can happen if the code tries to pickle a thread lock object and pass it as an argument to a Boto3 function, which is not supported.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, check the code that is trying to pickle the thread lock object and remove it or replace it with a different object that can be pickled.
Thread lock objects are typically used for synchronizing access to shared resources in multi-threaded code. Therefore, Instead of pickling the lock object, you can use a different synchronization mechanism, like a semaphore or a condition variable.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- cannot find module 'dynamodb-doc'
- dynamodb unknown error
- comparison operator does not return all attributes dynamodb
- com amazonaws services dynamodbv2 model resourcenotfoundexception
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
- dynamodb put item not working
- dynamodb mapper save not persisting
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- dynamodb-admin command not found
- DynamoDB Is Not Null
- DynamoDB table not updating
- dynamodb throttle error code
- dynamodb can not resolve withkeyconditionexpression
- dynamodb cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'bytelength')
- dynamodb cannot read properties of undefined