Error: dynamodb-admin command not found
What's Causing This Error
dynamodb-admin is not installed in your local development environment, you may run into this error.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve the error, try one of the following.
dynamodb-adminusing NPM -
npm i -g dynamodb-admin
- Ensure that
dynamodb-adminhas been added to the path for your terminal.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- a cell may contain a maximum of 30000 characters dynamodb
- DynamoDB Delete Method Not Working For The First Time
- One or more parameter values were invalid: some AttributeDefinitions are not used
- sls dynamodb install not working
- appsync dynamodb not seeing all fields
- DynamoDB Not Supported Requires @DynamoDBTyped Or @DynamoDBTypeConverted
- cannot find module 'dynamodb-doc'
- failed to list tables not authorized dynamodb
- com amazonaws services dynamodbv2 model resourcenotfoundexception
- DynamoDB Is Unsupported It Cannot Be Instantiated
- DynamoDB Query Limit Not Working
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- DynamoDB - The Security Token Included In The Request Is Invalid
- AWS DynamoDB errors ResourceNotFoundException
- AWS DynamoDB CredentialsError: Missing credentials in config
Spend less time in the AWS console, use Dynobase.
Try 7-day free trial. No strings attached.
© 2023 Dynobase