Error: dynamodb-admin command not found
What's Causing This Error
dynamodb-admin is not installed in your local development environment, you may run into this error.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve the error, try one of the following.
dynamodb-adminusing NPM -
npm i -g dynamodb-admin
- Ensure that
dynamodb-adminhas been added to the path for your terminal.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- cannot find module 'dynamodb-doc'
- failed to begin subsegment named 'amazondynamodbv2': segment cannot be found.
- Error ValidationException: One or more parameter values were invalid: Type mismatch for key X expected: S actual: M
- sls dynamodb install not working
- dynamodb atomic counter not working
- AWS DynamoDB errors ResourceNotFoundException
- accessdeniedexception dynamodb
- why is the GSI dynamodb not showing item count
- an expression attribute name used in the document path is not defined
- dynamodb put item not working
- dynamodb: one or more parameter values were invalid: type mismatch for index key
- 'dynamodb' object has no attribute 'table'
- com amazonaws services dynamodbv2 model resourcenotfoundexception
- dynamodb getItem() is not a function
- Float types are not supported. Use decimal types instead.
© 2022 Dynobase