Error: dynamodb map template foreach not working
What's Causing This Error
You may encounter this error when you use DynamoDB with AppSync. For example, if the query resolver generates a null response and you try to iterate over it, the resolver function will fail and throw an error.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve the error, ensure you implement the required error handling in the query resolver. Visit the AWS Documentation to gain in-depth insight into fixing this error with AppSync.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- appsync dynamodb not seeing all fields
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
- 'dynamodb' object has no attribute 'table'
- dynamodb items page not authorized with read access
- ImportError: No module named boto3 (DynamoDB)
- cognitoidentitycredentials is not authorized to perform dynamodb describetable
- name key is not defined dynamodb
- AWS DynamoDB CredentialsError: Missing credentials in config
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- failed to list tables not authorized dynamodb
- ProvisionedThroughputExceededException DynamoDB
- DynamoDB - The Security Token Included In The Request Is Invalid
- DynamoDB Code Working In Node But Not SAM
- could not load profile default dynamodb
- DynamoDB Invalid UpdateExpression Syntax Error Token