Error: dynamodb cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'bytelength')
What's Causing This Error
The error can occur due to several reasons in the AWS JS SDK. However, one known cause for this error is that keys in the credentials object are spelled in PascalCase, instead of camelCase.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, ensure that your credentials object is correctly configured in the JS SDK and is defined using camelCase.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB Local Missing Authentication Token
- DynamoDB Not Supported Requires @DynamoDBTyped Or @DynamoDBTypeConverted
- DynamoDB TTL Not Working
- DynamoDB Error Message KeyError item is not JSON serializable
- Error ValidationException: One or more parameter values were invalid: Type mismatch for key X expected: S actual: M
- DynamoDB internal error
- 'dynamodb' object has no attribute 'table'
- dynamodb index not updated
- moto dynamodb not working
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
- DynamoDB Expression Not Null
- dynamodb problem function call failed
- dynamodb could not load credentials from any providers
- DynamoDB Query Limit Not Working
- dynamodb no range key value present