Error: dynamodb index not found
What's Causing This Error
This error occurs when a query or scan operation is attempted on a table or index that doesn't exist in Amazon DynamoDB. There are several reasons why this error might occur:
- The table or index name is spelled incorrectly in the query or scan request.
- The table or index has been deleted or never created.
- The user performing the query or scan doesn't have the necessary permissions to access the table or index.
- The query or scan request specifies the incorrect region for the table or index.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve this error, you should check the spelling of the table or index name and ensure that the table or index exists.
Furthermore, check the permissions of the user/resource performing the query or scan, and verify that the correct region is used in the request.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB Is Not Null
- DynamoDB Local NoClassDefFoundError
- could not lookup table in dynamodb
- dynamodb connection timeout
- dynamodb items page not authorized with read access
- DynamoDB Missing Authentication Token
- could not connect to the endpoint URL dynamodb
- com amazonaws services dynamodbv2 model resourcenotfoundexception
- sls dynamodb install not working
- DynamoDB error cannot find module build/Release/DTraceProviderBindings
- could not transform a dynamodb amazonserviceexception to a compatible kinesis exception
- aws.dynamodb.converter.unmarshall not working
- DynamoDB Scan Not Working
- validationsettings are not supported for 'dynamodb' endpoint
- dynamodb the parameter cannot be converted to a numeric value
Login to the AWS Console less. Use Dynobase.
Start your 7-day free trial today
© 2023 Dynobase