Error: dynamodb index not found
What's Causing This Error
This error occurs when a query or scan operation is attempted on a table or index that doesn't exist in Amazon DynamoDB. There are several reasons why this error might occur:
- The table or index name is spelled incorrectly in the query or scan request.
- The table or index has been deleted or never created.
- The user performing the query or scan doesn't have the necessary permissions to access the table or index.
- The query or scan request specifies the incorrect region for the table or index.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve this error, you should check the spelling of the table or index name and ensure that the table or index exists.
Furthermore, check the permissions of the user/resource performing the query or scan, and verify that the correct region is used in the request.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb table did not stabilize
- DynamoDB Item Does Not Exist
- DynamoDB Update Not Working
- dynamodb cannot read property 'push' of undefined
- DynamoDB Scan Not Working
- DynamoDB Mapper Could Not Instantiate Class
- dynamodb cannot create preexisting table
- dynamodb cannot read properties of undefined
- DynamoDB Auto Scaling Not Working
- dynamodb cannot pickle '\_thread.lock' object
- DynamoDB Is Unsupported It Cannot Be Instantiated
- DynamoDB TTL Not Working
- dynamodb cannot read property 's' of undefined
- DynamoDB Local Docker Not Working
- dynamodb cannot assign requested address