What's Causing This Error
This error occurs when a query or scan operation is attempted on a table or index that doesn't exist in Amazon DynamoDB. There are several reasons why this error might occur:
- The table or index name is spelled incorrectly in the query or scan request.
- The table or index has been deleted or never created.
- The user performing the query or scan doesn't have the necessary permissions to access the table or index.
- The query or scan request specifies the incorrect region for the table or index.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve this error, you should check the spelling of the table or index name and ensure that the table or index exists.
Furthermore, check the permissions of the user/resource performing the query or scan, and verify that the correct region is used in the request.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- ExpressionAttributeValues contains invalid value: One or more parameter values were invalid: An AttributeValue may not contain an empty string
- dynamodb query is not null
- dynamodb attribute does not exist
- dynamodb unable to find storage information for property
- dynamodb consistent reads are not supported on global secondary indexes
- dynamodb local unable to locate credentials
- dynamodb global secondary index does not project
- dynamodb could not load credentials from any providers
- error updating dynamodb table time to live
- dynamodb index does not exist
- dynamodb no range key value present
- dynamodb user errors metric
- dynamodb the parameter cannot be converted to a numeric value NaN
- dynamodb trigger no records processed
- dynamodb system errors metric