Error: dynamodb items page not authorized with read access
What's Causing This Error
This error occurs when the service consuming the DynamoDB service does not have the required policies bound to its IAM Role.
Solution - Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve this error, navigate to the IAM console and locate the role bound to the service invoking DynamoDB.
Then, click "Add Permissions" and "Create Inline Policies."
Figure - Creating the inline policy.
After that, add all "Read" actions of the DynamoDB service for this new policy.
Figure - Adding all read actions.
Then, click "Review Policy" to review and finalize the policy.
Figure - Reviewing the policy
Finally, click "Create Policy" to create and bind the custom policy to the role.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- name key is not defined dynamodb
- failed to list tables not authorized dynamodb
- DynamoDB Query Limit Not Working
- cognitoidentitycredentials is not authorized to perform dynamodb describetable
- DynamoDB Errors InvalidSignatureException Signature Expired
- could not unconvert attribute dynamodb
- dynamodb can not resolve withkeyconditionexpression
- KMS Key Access Denied Error DynamoDB
- dynamodb map template foreach not working
- DynamoDB Scan Not Working
- DynamoDB Delete Not Working
- DynamoDB Delete Method Not Working For The First Time
- dynamodb query key condition not supported
- AWS DynamoDB errors ResourceNotFoundException
- dynamodb does not accept empty set
© 2022 Dynobase