Error: dynamodb items page not authorized with read access
What's Causing This Error
This error occurs when the service consuming the DynamoDB service does not have the required policies bound to its IAM Role.
Solution - Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve this error, navigate to the IAM console and locate the role bound to the service invoking DynamoDB.
Then, click "Add Permissions" and "Create Inline Policies."
Figure - Creating the inline policy.
After that, add all "Read" actions of the DynamoDB service for this new policy.
Figure - Adding all read actions.
Then, click "Review Policy" to review and finalize the policy.
Figure - Reviewing the policy
Finally, click "Create Policy" to create and bind the custom policy to the role.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- AWS DynamoDB Provisioning Error
- dynamodb trigger no records processed
- DynamoDB Scan Not Working
- sls dynamodb install not working
- DynamoDB Duplicate Key Error
- appsync dynamodb not seeing all fields
- DynamoDB No Regionendpoint Or Serviceurl Configured
- DynamoDB Delete Not Working
- dynamodb cannot create preexisting table
- DynamoDB failedbatch
- dynamodb text contents could not be decoded
- DynamoDB Local Docker Not Working
- does not support attribute type arn aws dynamodb
- dynamodb can not resolve withkeyconditionexpression
- dynamodb mapper save not persisting