Error: dynamodb item size limit error
What's Causing This Error
Usually, this error occurs when the size of an item exceeds the maximum allowed limit of 400 KB.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve this error, you need to reduce the item's size by removing unnecessary attributes, compressing large attribute values, or flattening nested data structures.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb no range key value present
- DynamoDB VPC endpoint not working
- dynamodb the table does not have the specified index
- DynamoDB Key element does not match the schema
- dynamodb index does not exist
- Boto3 DynamoDB KeyError
- dynamodb put fail if exists
- dynamodb local unable to open database file
- ProvisionedThroughputExceededException DynamoDB
- AWS CLI DynamoDB Error Parsing Parameter
- dynamodb cannot convert undefined or null to object
- could not connect to the endpoint URL dynamodb
- dynamodb unable to execute http request
- dynamodb could not instantiate class
Tired of switching accounts and regions? Use Dynobase.
First 7 days are on us. No strings attached.
© 2023 Dynobase