Error: Error ValidationException: One or more parameter values were invalid: Type mismatch for key X expected: S actual: M
When trying to put or update an item to DynamoDB, you might have tried to write it with incorrect attribute type for example number instead of string or the other way around.
Even though DynamoDB is schemaless, at the table creation you had an ability to specify some AttributeDefinitions. They need to be preserved for all the items in the table.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
- ConfigError: Missing region in config
- dynamodb local shell not working
- DynamoDB string set may not be empty
- DynamoDB No Provisioned Throughput specified for the table
- dynamodb does not accept empty set
- AWS DynamoDB Provisioning Error
- DynamoDB Not Supported Requires @DynamoDBTyped Or @DynamoDBTypeConverted
- DynamoDB Invalid UpdateExpression Syntax Error Token
- DynamoDB Errors InvalidSignatureException Signature Expired
- AWS DynamoDB errors ResourceNotFoundException
- KMS Key Access Denied Error DynamoDB
- dynamodb property projection cannot be empty
- cognitoidentitycredentials is not authorized to perform dynamodb describetable
- DynamoDB Is Unsupported It Cannot Be Instantiated
Login to the AWS Console less. Use Dynobase.
First 7 days are. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase