What's Causing This Error
You may encounter this error if you try to access a secondary index in Amazon DynamoDB that does not exist. Mostly this happens when the index is updated or not created.
Furthermore, you can get this error if you use an incorrect index name.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
Ensure that the index used is in the available index list for the table. You can use AWS CLI or the AWS SDK for this. If you still get the error, check the permissions for the IAM user or role used to access the index.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb unable to execute http request
- dynamodb could not be mapped for type string
- dynamodb attribute does not exist
- dynamodb no range key value present
- localstack dynamodb not working
- cannot find module 'dynamodb-doc'
- dynamodb item size limit error
- DynamoDB Network Error: self signed certificate in chain
- dynamodb scan missing values
- dynamodb-admin not working
- could not unconvert attribute dynamodb
- lambda function not triggering from dynamodb
- ConfigError: Missing region in config
- validationsettings are not supported for 'dynamodb' endpoint
- dynamodb system error cloudwatch