What's Causing This Error
You may run into this error while trying to connect to DynamoDB Local. For example, this error may happen when there is a problem with the network configuration or when the system cannot bind to the IP address and port specified in the command.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
There is no hard and set practice in solving this error. However, you can try any of the following.
- Ensure that your local DynamoDB instance is up and running.
- Ensure that the IP address/hostname specified in the command is correct.
- Ensure that the port you try to connect to is not already in use.
- Ensure that the user running the command has permission to bind to the IP Address and Port.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb unable to parse base64 string
- Error retrieving DynamoDB table item validation exception
- dynamodb property projection cannot be empty
- dynamodb system errors metric
- dynamodb localhost error
- DynamoDB Delete Method Not Working For The First Time
- dynamodb could not instantiate class
- dynamodb index not found
- boto3 dynamodb unable to locate credentials
- dynamodb text contents could not be decoded
- ImportError: No module named boto3 (DynamoDB)
- validationsettings are not supported for 'dynamodb' endpoint
- DynamoDB Item Does Not Exist
- DynamoDB No Regionendpoint Or Serviceurl Configured
- dynamodb put fail if exists