Error: DynamoDB Query Limit Not Working
What's Causing This Error
If your query limit is 10, DynamoDB selects ten items and then conducts the filter on those items. Hence, you will receive the data matching the filter criteria from the first 10 (limit) items. So, sometimes you might feel that the query limit is not working and you are missing some data due to this behavior.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
In such a case, the resulting DynamoDB result set will provide you with a
LastEvaluatedKey that you can use in your next operation to get the rest of the results.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- CORS Error DynamoDB
- dynamodb unable to locate property for key attribute
- DynamoDB attribute not empty
- DynamoDB is already installed on a path
- DynamoDB string set may not be empty
- DynamoDB stream not working
- dynamodb streams missing events
- DynamoDB Get not found
- dynamodb-admin command not found
- failed to begin subsegment named 'amazondynamodbv2': segment cannot be found.
- dynamodb cannot assign requested address
- 'dynamodb' object has no attribute 'table'
- DynamoDB Local NoClassDefFoundError
- dynamodb no range key value present
- dynamodb item size limit error