Error: dynamodb botocore.exceptions.nocredentialserror unable to locate credentials
What's Causing This Error
You may run into this error when the AWS SDK cannot locate your AWS credentials (AWS Access Key and Secret Access Key).
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
There is no well-defined way to solve the error. However, you can try the following to see which works for you.
- Ensure that your AWS credentials (access key and secret key) are set up correctly and have the correct permissions to access DynamoDB and execute the operation you wish to perform.
- You can also check the credentials file (usually located at
~/.aws/credentials) to ensure that it contains the correct access and secret keys.
- If you are running your application on an EC2 instance or Lambda, you can also check that the IAM Role attached to the service has an identity-based policy that allows it to access DynamoDB.
- Ensure that the region you are trying to access DynamoDB is the same as the region in which the credentials are created.
- Make sure that the certificates you are using are not expired.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb 1 validation error detected value
- DynamoDB Local Missing Authentication Token
- DynamoDB Update Not Working
- dynamodb the parameter cannot be converted to a numeric value
- dynamodb could not instantiate class
- dynamodb global secondary index does not project
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- boto3 dynamodb client error
- DynamoDB Error All Attributes Must Be Indexed
- dynamodb system errors metric
- dynamodb query is not null
- DynamoDB Local NoClassDefFoundError
- could not load profile default dynamodb
- dynamodb net scan condition or not working
- dynamodb stream missing fields
Dynobase is a Professional GUI Client for DynamoDB
First 7 days are. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase