Error: DynamoDB Error All Attributes Must Be Indexed
What's Causing This Error
You will run into this error when you're using IaC tools such as Pulumi, Terraform or AWS CDK to provision and manage your DynamoDB table. This error will occur when you have defined an array of
attributes and have not used them in your Partition or Range key of your table or indexes.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve the error, only define attributes that will be used in an index or in a table as a
key schema attribute.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB internal error
- 'dynamodb' object has no attribute 'table'
- DynamoDB Local Cannot Create Preexisting Table
- dynamodb cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'bytelength')
- AWS DynamoDB CredentialsError: Missing credentials in config
- DynamoDB Missing Authentication Token
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- dynamodb cannot create preexisting table
- missing required key 'key' in params dynamodb
- DynamoDB failedbatch
- appsync dynamodb not seeing all fields
- CORS Error DynamoDB
- DynamoDB Is Unsupported It Cannot Be Instantiated
- DynamoDB Failed To Compute Node presentation
- dynamodb map template foreach not working