What's Causing This Error
This error can be caused by a variety of issues, such as:
- Attempting to write more than 25 items in a single batch write request.
- Attempting to write an item that exceeds the item size limit of 400 KB.
- Attempting to write an item with attribute values that exceed the limit of attribute value size of 1 KB.
- Issues with the IAM role associated with the request.
- The primary key (partition key) is either missing or incorrect in the item.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, you can take the following steps:
- Check the number of items written in a single batch write request; if it exceeds 25 items, you will need to split them into multiple requests.
- Check the item and attribute value sizes and ensure they don't exceed the limits set by DynamoDB.
- Check the IAM role associated with the request to ensure it has the necessary permissions to write to the table.
- Ensure that the item you are trying to write has the correct primary key.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb the parameter cannot be converted to a numeric value NaN
- failed to begin subsegment named 'amazondynamodbv2': segment cannot be found.
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- dynamodb items page not authorized with read access
- cannot find module 'dynamodb-doc'
- amazon dynamodb query parentparams is not defined
- 'dynamodb' object has no attribute 'table'
- ProvisionedThroughputExceededException DynamoDB
- DynamoDB FilterExpression Not Working
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
- dynamodb stream missing fields
- dynamodb query not returning the full item
- DynamoDB Not Supported Requires @DynamoDBTyped Or @DynamoDBTypeConverted
- aws.dynamodb.converter.unmarshall not working
- DynamoDB FilterExpression not working
© 2024 Dynobase