Error: DynamoDB error cannot find module build/Release/DTraceProviderBindings
This is due to the dtrace-provider dependency failing to install.
There are few different causes for that:
- You don't have C++ compiler installed on your machine
- Your machine is having Python 3 instead of Python 2 installed.
- If on Mac OS/OS X, make sure you have accepted the XCode License. Fix it by running 'sudo xcodebuild -license' in your terminal.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB Key element does not match the schema
- DynamoDB ValidationException: Query condition missed key schema element
- DynamoDB Invalid UpdateExpression Syntax Error Token
- DynamoDB error cannot find module build/Release/DTraceProviderBindings
- sls dynamodb install not working
- DynamoDB Internal Server Error
- AWS DynamoDB errors ResourceNotFoundException
- ImportError: No module named boto (DynamoDB)
- DynamoDB Network Error: self signed certificate in chain
- ValidationException: Invalid KeyConditionExpression: Attribute name is a reserved keyword;
- ExpressionAttributeValues contains invalid value: One or more parameter values were invalid: An AttributeValue may not contain an empty string
- Error ValidationException: One or more parameter values were invalid: Type mismatch for key X expected: S actual: M
© 2021 Dynobase