Error: DynamoDB error cannot find module build/Release/DTraceProviderBindings
This is due to the dtrace-provider dependency failing to install.
There are few different causes for that:
- You don't have C++ compiler installed on your machine
- Your machine is having Python 3 instead of Python 2 installed.
- If on Mac OS/OS X, make sure you have accepted the XCode License. Fix it by running 'sudo xcodebuild -license' in your terminal.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- failed to begin subsegment named 'amazondynamodbv2': segment cannot be found.
- DynamoDB Update Not Working
- dynamodb list_append returns true but does not work
- DynamoDB Code Working In Node But Not SAM
- cognitoidentitycredentials is not authorized to perform dynamodb describetable
- dynamodb can not resolve withkeyconditionexpression
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- dynamodb mapper save not persisting
- DynamoDB Delete Not Working
- DynamoDB TTL Not Working
- CORS Error DynamoDB
- ProvisionedThroughputExceededException DynamoDB
- could not unconvert attribute dynamodb
- dynamodb query key condition not supported
© 2023 Dynobase