Error: DynamoDB error cannot find module build/Release/DTraceProviderBindings
Answered by Rafal Wilinski
This is due to the dtrace-provider dependency failing to install.
There are few different causes for that:
- You don't have C++ compiler installed on your machine
- Your machine is having Python 3 instead of Python 2 installed.
- If on Mac OS/OS X, make sure you have accepted the XCode License. Fix it by running 'sudo xcodebuild -license' in your terminal.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- Boto3 DynamoDB KeyError
- DynamoDB Invalid UpdateExpression Syntax Error Token
- dynamodb can not resolve withkeyconditionexpression
- could not unmarshal the value dynamodb
- cannot find module 'dynamodb-doc'
- AWS DynamoDB CredentialsError: Missing credentials in config
- DynamoDB Get not found
- an expression attribute name used in the document path is not defined
- dynamodb list_append if_not_exists not working
- dynamodb local shell not working
- DynamoDB Contains not working
- could not connect to the endpoint URL dynamodb
- dynamodb put function not working
- com amazonaws services dynamodbv2 model resourcenotfoundexception
© 2024 Dynobase