Error: DynamoDB error cannot find module build/Release/DTraceProviderBindings
This is due to the dtrace-provider dependency failing to install.
There are few different causes for that:
- You don't have C++ compiler installed on your machine
- Your machine is having Python 3 instead of Python 2 installed.
- If on Mac OS/OS X, make sure you have accepted the XCode License. Fix it by running 'sudo xcodebuild -license' in your terminal.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- ConfigError: Missing region in config
- dynamodb-admin command not found
- dynamodb query not returning the full item
- Float types are not supported. Use decimal types instead.
- AWS DynamoDB CredentialsError: Missing credentials in config
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- dynamodb put item not working
- aws lambda dynamodb nodejs not working after few puts
- requested resource not found aws dynamodb
- failed to begin subsegment named 'amazondynamodbv2': segment cannot be found.
- DynamoDB Invalid UpdateExpression Syntax Error Token
- Error ValidationException: One or more parameter values were invalid: Type mismatch for key X expected: S actual: M
- missing required key 'key' in params dynamodb
- Boto3 DynamoDB KeyError
© 2022 Dynobase