Error: DynamoDB transaction error
What's Causing This Error
This error can be caused by a variety of issues, such as:
- Attempting to perform a transaction on a table that does not have a provisioned write capacity of 1.
- Attempting to perform a transaction on a table accessed by another operation.
- Issues with the IAM role associated with the request.
- Incorrect use of the transactional API.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, you can take the following steps:
- Check that the table on which you are attempting to perform the transaction has a provisioned write capacity of 1.
- Wait for any other operation accessing the table to complete before attempting to perform a transaction.
- Check the IAM role associated with the request to ensure it has the necessary permissions to perform transactions on the table.
- Check your use of the transactional API, and make sure you are passing the correct parameters to the write operations.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb is abstract cannot be instantiated
- dynamodb net scan condition or not working
- dynamodb attribute does not exist
- dynamodb-admin command not found
- aws.dynamodb.converter.unmarshall not working
- dynamodb localhost error
- can't pickle thread.lock objects typeerror boto3 python dynamodb
- DynamoDB Code Working In Node But Not SAM
- dynamodb cannot read property '0' of undefined
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- dynamodb converter not found for enhancedtype
- DynamoDB Delete Not Working
- dynamodb local unable to locate credentials
- dynamodb unable to execute http request
- dynamodb number_value cannot be converted to string
© 2023 Dynobase