What's Causing This Error
This is an error that occurs when using DynamoDB in Java. For instance, you may run into this error:
- If you define a table class (class with the annotation
@DynamoDBTable(tableName=""))as a subclass of another class.
- If it is defined within the same file as another class.
- If you have not defined getters/setters or a no-arg constructor.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error:
- Ensure that you define your Java DynamoDB table classes in their separate file.
- Ensure that your class has a no-arg constructor.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb query is not null
- ProvisionedThroughputExceededException DynamoDB
- ValidationException: Invalid KeyConditionExpression: Attribute name is a reserved keyword;
- dynamodb unable to find storage information for property
- dynamodb: one or more parameter values were invalid: type mismatch for index key
- dynamodb value cannot be null. (parameter 'type')
- aws.dynamodb.documentclient is not a constructor
- a socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network dynamodb
- dynamodb cannot convert undefined or null to object
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- dynamodb could not be mapped for type string
- dynamodb connection timeout
- DynamoDB FilterExpression Not Working
- DynamoDB scan does not return all items
© 2024 Dynobase