Error: DynamoDB Get not found
What's Causing This Error
This error can be caused by a variety of issues, such as:
- Incorrectly specifying the primary key value of the item in the request.
- The item does not exist in the table.
- The item is not available in the specified region.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, you can take the following steps:
- Check the primary key value of the item in the request and ensure that it matches the item in the table.
- Check that the item is in the correct region.
- Verify that the SDK being used is configured correctly and that all necessary dependencies are installed.
- If the item does not exist in the table, you can insert it.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- Could not connect to the endpoint URL https:dynamodb.singapore.amazonaws.com
- dynamodb local could not load credentials from any providers
- DynamoDB ValidationException: Query condition missed key schema element
- DynamoDB Is Not Null
- One or more parameter values were invalid: some AttributeDefinitions are not used
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
- error dynamodb streams must be enabled on the table
- DynamoDB local error unable to access JAR file dynamodblocal.jar
- Error retrieving DynamoDB table item validation exception
- dynamodb property projection cannot be empty
- DynamoDB Key element does not match the schema
- could not connect to the endpoint URL dynamodb
- dynamodb could not be mapped for type string
- ConfigError: Missing region in config
- dynamodb unable to locate credentials
© 2023 Dynobase