What's Causing This Error
This error can be caused by a variety of issues, such as:
- Incorrectly specifying the primary key value of the item in the request.
- The item does not exist in the table.
- The item is not available in the specified region.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, you can take the following steps:
- Check the primary key value of the item in the request and ensure that it matches the item in the table.
- Check that the item is in the correct region.
- Verify that the SDK being used is configured correctly and that all necessary dependencies are installed.
- If the item does not exist in the table, you can insert it.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb local could not load credentials from any providers
- DynamoDB Network Error: self signed certificate in chain
- aws.dynamodb.converter.unmarshall not working
- sls dynamodb install not working
- could not connect to the endpoint URL dynamodb
- Error ValidationException: One or more parameter values were invalid: Type mismatch for key X expected: S actual: M
- AWS DynamoDB CredentialsError: Missing credentials in config
- dynamodb cannot convert undefined or null to object
- could not transform a dynamodb amazonserviceexception to a compatible kinesis exception
- dynamodb cannot read property 'push' of undefined
- dynamodb put item not working
- dynamodb cannot assign requested address
- DynamoDB Local Docker Not Working
- Conditional Update Error DynamoDB
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
© 2024 Dynobase