Error: DynamoDB - The Security Token Included In The Request Is Invalid
What's Causing This Error
This error can occur due to inactive user credentials, incorrect access keys, or incorrect secret access keys.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
Check whether your access keys/ security credentials have been changed or expired. In case of expirations, get a new set of security credentials. Then you can try again with your new access keys and credentials to resolve this error. Don't forget to verify that the credentials are associated with the account you are trying to access.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB console unable to delete this item
- amazon dynamodb query parentparams is not defined
- One or more parameter values were invalid: some AttributeDefinitions are not used
- DynamoDB Internal Server Error
- could not transform a dynamodb amazonserviceexception to a compatible kinesis exception
- ExpressionAttributeValues contains invalid value: One or more parameter values were invalid: An AttributeValue may not contain an empty string
- DynamoDB Duplicate Key Error
- sls dynamodb install not working
- DynamoDB Error 413
- DynamoDB failedbatch
- AWS DynamoDB CredentialsError: Missing credentials in config
- dynamodb atomic counter not working
- dynamodb can not resolve withkeyconditionexpression
- boto3 dynamodb unable to locate credentials
- DynamoDB error cannot find module build/Release/DTraceProviderBindings
Better DynamoDB experience.
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase