Error: dynamodb table not exists
What's Causing This Error
This error indicates that the specified DynamoDB table does not exist in the AWS account. There can be several reasons for that:
- The table was deleted or never created.
- The table is in a different AWS region or account.
- The AWS credentials being used do not have the necessary permissions to access the table.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
You can use AWS Management Console or AWS CLI to verify that the table is available in the specified account or region.
If the table is there, you might have a permission or code issue when trying to access the table. If the table is not there, you need to create a new table.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB Is Unsupported It Cannot Be Instantiated
- dynamodb request is missing authentication token
- dynamodb cannot convert undefined or null to object
- sls dynamodb install not working
- com amazonaws services dynamodbv2 model resourcenotfoundexception
- boto3 dynamodb unable to locate credentials
- dynamodb cannot assign requested address
- DynamoDB Query Limit Not Working
- DynamoDB Failed To Compute Node presentation
- DynamoDB No Provisioned Throughput specified for the table
- DynamoDB Scan Not Working
- dynamodb docker unable to open database file
- dynamodb value cannot be null. (parameter 'type')
- DynamoDB service unavailable
- DynamoDB type item is not supported
Dynobase is a Professional GUI Client for DynamoDB
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase