Error: DynamoDB batch write is not working
What's Causing This Error
The error DynamoDB batch write not working can be caused by a variety of issues, such as:
- Improperly formatted requests.
- Insufficient provisioned write capacity on the table.
- Concurrent requests exceed the provisioned write capacity of the table.
- Issues with the IAM role associated with the request.
- Errors with the batch write a function or the SDK being used.
- Maximum batched requests exceeded. Currently DynamoDB only allows batchWrites up to 25 items per invocation
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, you can take the following steps:
- Double-check the format of the requests sent to the DynamoDB service to ensure they are properly formatted.
- Check the provisioned write capacity on the table and increase it if necessary.
- Consider implementing exponential backoff to handle retries for failed requests.
- Check the IAM role associated with the request to ensure it has the necessary permissions to write to the table.
- Verify that the
batchwritefunction or SDK is configured correctly, and all necessary dependencies are installed.
- Try to use the
batch_write_item()function provided by the AWS SDK for Python (Boto3) to write the items in the table.
- If the issue persists, you may contact AWS support for further assistance.
- You can also check the
CloudWatchmetrics for the DynamoDB table to see if you exceed the write capacity units.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- boto3 dynamodb unable to locate credentials
- dynamodb map template foreach not working
- appsync dynamodb not seeing all fields
- accessdeniedexception dynamodb
- DynamoDB Local NoClassDefFoundError
- dynamodb atomic counter not working
- CORS Error DynamoDB
- dynamodb cannot convert undefined or null to object
- KMS Key Access Denied Error DynamoDB
- is not authorized to perform dynamodb:* on resource
- Dynamodb error 500
- Error retrieving DynamoDB table item validation exception
- dynamodb could not instantiate class
- DynamoDB no attribute schema defined
- dynamodb docker unable to open database file
Better DynamoDB experience.
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase