Error: DynamoDB Hostname Cannot Be Null
What's Causing This Error
This error can arise when using AWS SDK for Java to interact with DynamoDB when the client is not accurately configured with the correct endpoint. In this case, the SDK tries to reach the DynamoDB service, but the information regarding the hostname for the service is missing.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
In order to resolve this DynamODB error, you should ensure that the client is correctly configured with the accurate endpoint. You can use the
withRegion method to specify the endpoint.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB BatchSave not working
- dynamodb could not load credentials from any providers
- dynamodb trigger no records processed
- dynamodb global secondary index not working
- dynamodb attribute does not exist
- dynamodb global secondary index does not project
- CORS Error DynamoDB
- DynamoDB - The Security Token Included In The Request Is Invalid
- dynamodb value cannot be null. (parameter 'type')
- DynamoDB type is not supported
- dynamodb streams missing events
- name key is not defined dynamodb
- dynamodb query is not null
- failed to list tables not authorized dynamodb
- dynamodb unable to execute http request
Tired of AWS Console? Try Dynobase.
First 7 days are. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase