Error: DynamoDB Update Not Working
What's Causing This Error
There can be many reasons for the update operation to fail. It is probably an error in your
UpdateExpression, or you are making a mistake somewhere in
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
First, if you are using an expression, you can recheck whether the syntax is correct and whether you are not missing any vital piece of code in your expression. You can read more about UpdateExpression here.
If you get any error message or code, refer to this documentation to figure out the exact cause of the issue. Ensure that the key attribute you specify does match the DynamoDB table's primary partition key.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB TTL Not Working
- an expression attribute name used in the document path is not defined
- ExpressionAttributeValues contains invalid value: One or more parameter values were invalid: An AttributeValue may not contain an empty string
- dynamodb put function not working
- aws lambda dynamodb nodejs not working after few puts
- ImportError: No module named boto3 (DynamoDB)
- accessdeniedexception dynamodb
- dynamodb list_append returns true but does not work
- DynamoDB ValidationException: Query condition missed key schema element
- DynamoDB error cannot find module build/Release/DTraceProviderBindings
- dynamodb: one or more parameter values were invalid: type mismatch for index key
- amazon dynamodb query parentparams is not defined
- could not unconvert attribute dynamodb
- dynamodb atomic counter not working
- could not load profile default dynamodb
Spend less time in the AWS console, use Dynobase.
First 7 days are on us. No strings attached.
© 2023 Dynobase