Error: DynamoDB type is not supported
What's Causing This Error
This error is caused when an invalid data type is passed as a value for an attribute in a DynamoDB table. Each attribute in a DynamoDB table has a specific data type; passing a value of a different data type than the one specified will result in this error.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, you can take the following steps:
- Verify that the data type of the value being passed matches the attribute's data type in the table.
- Ensure that the attribute passed is either a number, string, boolean, binary. list or map. Presently, these are the data types that are supported by DynamoDB.
- Use CloudWatch logs to check the logs and troubleshoot the issue.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB Is Not Null
- DynamoDB parameter validation failed
- 'dynamodb' object has no attribute 'table'
- com amazonaws services dynamodbv2 model resourcenotfoundexception
- dynamodb-admin not working
- dynamodb throttle error code
- name key is not defined dynamodb
- dynamodb cannot assign requested address
- DynamoDB Get not found
- DynamoDB Local Docker Not Working
- DynamoDB Contains not working
- dynamodb atomic counter not working
- sls dynamodb install not working
- dynamodb unknown error
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
Tired of switching accounts and regions? Use Dynobase.
First 7 days are on us. No strings attached.
© 2023 Dynobase