What's Causing This Error
This error can be caused by a variety of issues, such as:
- The table does not have streams enabled.
- The Lambda function or other stream consumer is not configured correctly.
- The IAM role associated with the stream consumer doesn't have the necessary permissions.
- The stream buffer has reached its maximum capacity, and the stream events are not being delivered.
- Network connectivity issues between the DynamoDB table and the stream consumer.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, you can take the following steps:
- Verify that the table has streams enabled and that the stream is configured correctly.
- Check the configuration of the Lambda function or other stream consumer and ensure that it is correctly set up to read from the stream.
- Check the IAM role associated with the stream consumer and ensure it has the necessary permissions to read from the stream.
- Check the stream buffer and ensure it has not reached its maximum capacity.
- Check for network connectivity issues between the DynamoDB table and the stream consumer.
- If the issue persists, you may contact AWS support for further assistance.
- Additionally, you can use CloudWatch logs to check the logs and troubleshoot the issue.
- It is important to verify that the table has streams enabled, that the stream consumer is configured correctly, and has the necessary permissions to read from the stream.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- ValidationException: Invalid KeyConditionExpression: Attribute name is a reserved keyword;
- 'dynamodb' object has no attribute 'table'
- appsync dynamodb not seeing all fields
- dynamodb put item not working
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- cannot find module 'dynamodb-doc'
- comparison operator does not return all attributes dynamodb
- requested resource not found aws dynamodb
- dynamodb: one or more parameter values were invalid: type mismatch for index key
- dynamodb number_value cannot be converted to string
- DynamoDB type is not supported
- dynamodb the parameter cannot be converted to a numeric value NaN
- could not unmarshal the value dynamodb
- could not load profile default dynamodb
- a bytes-like object is required not binary dynamodb
© 2024 Dynobase