Error: DynamoDB stream not working
What's Causing This Error
This error can be caused by a variety of issues, such as:
- The table does not have streams enabled.
- The Lambda function or other stream consumer is not configured correctly.
- The IAM role associated with the stream consumer doesn't have the necessary permissions.
- The stream buffer has reached its maximum capacity, and the stream events are not being delivered.
- Network connectivity issues between the DynamoDB table and the stream consumer.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, you can take the following steps:
- Verify that the table has streams enabled and that the stream is configured correctly.
- Check the configuration of the Lambda function or other stream consumer and ensure that it is correctly set up to read from the stream.
- Check the IAM role associated with the stream consumer and ensure it has the necessary permissions to read from the stream.
- Check the stream buffer and ensure it has not reached its maximum capacity.
- Check for network connectivity issues between the DynamoDB table and the stream consumer.
- If the issue persists, you may contact AWS support for further assistance.
- Additionally, you can use CloudWatch logs to check the logs and troubleshoot the issue.
- It is important to verify that the table has streams enabled, that the stream consumer is configured correctly, and has the necessary permissions to read from the stream.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- does not support attribute type arn aws dynamodb
- DynamoDB FilterExpression Not Working
- DynamoDB Local Docker Not Working
- dynamodb unable to find storage information for property
- dynamodb number_value cannot be converted to string
- One or more parameter values were invalid: some AttributeDefinitions are not used
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- boto3 dynamodb client error
- dynamodb 1 validation error detected value
- dynamodb consistent reads are not supported on global secondary indexes
- dynamodb system errors metric
- dynamodb query key condition not supported
- DynamoDB Invalid UpdateExpression Syntax Error Token
- dynamodb-admin command not found
- the dynamodb service does not have version
Dynobase is a Professional GUI Client for DynamoDB
First 7 days are on us. No strings attached.
© 2023 Dynobase